Chairing Academic WorldQuest - World Affairs Council of Orange County
Michael L. Baroni
Speaking to 1,000 Teenagers at Career Forum
Teens chose from 20+ career workshops - everything from FBI, Police and Firefighters, to paralegals, nurses, actors, writers, cosmetologists, teachers and so much more. The kids are lit up and their dreams take flight!
Nat'l Philanthropy Day - accepting the Honor, as President of the Charitable Fund
Orange County Bar Association & President of its Charitable Fund
* FOUNDER, HUMAN TRAFFICKING TASK FORCE
* FOUNDER, AMICUS ALO (Latin for "friend support and care," this group supports attorneys with serious illness, disabilities, mental health substance abuse, and general wellness issues).
* COMMUNITY OUTREACH Committee. Events include Beach Clean-Up (Co-Chair), Senior Santa (Co-Chair), "Big for a Day" (Co-Chair, coordinated with Big Brothers/Sisters), Pet Adoption, Food Harvest, Toys for Tots, and drives (food, luggage, books, toys)
Constitutional Rights Foundation − Board of Directors
* Constitution Day, Law Day, Mock Trial, Career Forum - Past Chair (brings together 1,000 students for career workshops). Designed brochures, created "What Employers Want," etc.
World Affairs Council − Executive Board of Directors
* Chair - Academic Worldquest competition & Student Education
California Attractions & Parks Assoc. - Board of Directors
Center for Law & Military Policy - Advisory Board
Sheriff's Advisory Council
Copyright © Michael Baroni. All rights reserved.