Constitutional Rights Foundation− Board of Directors
* Constitution Day, Law Day, Mock Trial, Career Forum - Past Chair (brings together 1,000 students for career workshops)
Orange County Bar Association − Community Outreach Committee
* FOUNDER, HUMAN TRAFFICKING TASK FORCE
* FOUNDER, AMICUS ALO (Latin for "friend support and care," this group supports attorneys with serious illness, disabilities, mental health substance abuse, and general wellness issues).
* Community Outreach Committee. Events include Beach Clean-Up (Co-Chair), Pet Adoption, Food Harvest, Toys for Tots, Senior Santa (Co-
Chair), "Big for a Day" (Co-Chair, coordinated with Big Brothers/Sisters), and drives (food, luggage, books, toys, suits)
Other non-profit support includes:
* OC Women Lawyers
* Foundation Rwanda
* Chinese Children's Initiative / UNICEF
* Mariner's Church
* Public Law Center
* Patriots & Paws
* OCBA Charitable Fund − past Treasurer, Board Member and Annual Gala Committee
* Children’s charities: Girls, Inc.; Kids First; Boys Town; AC Green’s Youth Foundation; Salvation Army Angels; Make a Wish
Orchestrated Corporate Donations (money and/or services) to dozens of charities across the country, including March of Dimes, Autism Speaks, St. Jude’s, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc.
I am a 3-time General Counsel & Secretary, with 20+ years of "in the trenches" experience in multiple industries across the U.S.A., and with international experience that includes deals worth $100's of millions. Currently, I proudly and enthusiastically serve as GC to one of the world's premiere amusement park companies. Previous positions include a prestigious, literary NY book publisher founded in the 1800's; one of the world's largest, high-end home appliance manufacturers; and (at that time) the world's largest provider of Internet infrastructure and fiber optics.
I am committed to the practice of law with integrity, civility and honor. I believe that attorneys should be champions of ethics and professionalism, and guardians of the U.S. Constitution. In the corporate arena, the solidity of a business is dependent upon a rock-solid foundation of ethics and legal compliance. A culture of strict legal compliance + professionalism and civility, breeds employee morale and sustainable corporate success.
Michael L. Baroni
General Counsel to premiere companies
MEDIA & PUBLICATIONS
Articles, 100+ published − widely quoted/cited, including:
Print Coverage includes:
Monthly Columnist, Inside Counsel magazine
Radio − Guest on 20+ stations across the country
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS − Across US & Int'l, including